Offers a look at how to create safe “psychic places” and benevolent feelings in the face of difficult and challenging situations, such as meeting new people, traffic jams and long lines, and emotionally charged family get-togethers. Based on a synthesis of classical spiritual approaches and modern psychology.
Discover simple ways to:
- Maintain your own psychic space in uncomfortable and intimidating situations.
- Protect yourself against powerful personalities.
- Cleans your home or workspace
- Create loving vibration around people, places, and objects
- Settle an atmosphere after an unpleasant encounter.
- Generate a positive energy that will make you happier, more confident and successful.
Reviews say that the book offers simple and easy to follow methods, and practical advice. A succinct book, focused on techniques.
Publisher: Touchstone (December 18, 1997)