Nature, the original mindfulness teacher…
Do you want to learn Nature’s language, feel more connected with the Earth, and enjoy more grounding and presence in your life?
Amidst the stress and distraction of the Digital Age, it’s easy to overlook the fact that our brains are adapted to thrive in close connection with the Earth, our senses keenly attuned to Nature’s subtle signals.
Meditating outdoors soothes the psyche, nourishes the body, and elevates creativity to new heights.
Nature’s patterns reawakens our deepest instinctive power.
Brighten your curiosity, as you journey into realizing your interdependence and connection with the larger web of life. Today, it’s time for a reboot — and to once again invite the wisdom of the wild into your daily life.
Through entertaining stories and practical explanations, expert outdoors mentor Josh Lane, demonstrates step-by-step how to develop your own complete practice of outdoor meditation.
Drawing upon his ten-year apprenticeship in the ancient art of wildlife tracking, grounded with insights gleaned from the latest research in brain-based learning and neuroscience, Josh will share over 36 engaging practices for exploring your own relationship with Nature for greater well-being and daily inspiration.
What You will Learn & Discover from this fun and highly practical guide:
- How to find a Meditation Spot, your own “outdoor mindfulness studio”
- Transformational techniques for harnessing the Five Key Brain States of Awareness for more peace, joy, and well-being
- How to read the “secret” language of the animals, while blending in with the rhythms of Nature
- Why birdsong is Nature’s original mantra: how skillful attunement to Nature’s patterns can transform your consciousness, awakening renewed creativity and a deeper sense of grounding
- How to unlock the power of questioning and the art of journaling to expand your awareness in Nature
- The many health & cognitive benefits you can enjoy from meditating outdoors, and how these practices literally rewire your brain and reprogram your cells for greater wellness.
- Learn a complete four-part meditation sequence that enlivens the mind, heart and senses
- Explore over 36 awareness practices and techniques you can apply around your home or in the deepest wilderness
Praise for Conscious Nature:
“…the new gold standard for the how and why of mindfulness. This book will help you achieve balance using simple techniques that are easily integrated into your every day life. Josh offers tangible takeaways for personal nature connection, helping relieve stress and increase health. Backed by science and story, Josh’s writings are an easy, informative and fun read. This book is the perfect place to start your journey to true connection and happiness.”
-Nicole Apelian, Ph.D.
Who This Book is For:
You want to learn how to bring mindfulness into your nature experience; learn techniques to to ditch stress and enjoy the moment, with more peace and grounding in your life
You long to understand Nature’s language, and feel more connected with all of your senses awakened
Perfect both for seasoned Outdoor Guides & also for new practitioners of nature connection, forest bathing (shinrin yoku) & forest therapy who want a deeper understanding of the beneficial changes arising in the brain and body through sensory awareness, meditation, and connection with the Nature within and around us
Join Josh on a Journey To Deeper Connection With Nature!
Through this book you can experience a richly rewarding personal connection with the world of Nature.
Journey with Josh on- and off-trail through the thickets and vistas of the inner and outer landscapes in this fun and highly practical guide to meditating in Nature.
Publisher: Conscious Nature LLC (May 6, 2019)