The Record Keeper is the one who keeps all the records of your life. When you are still carrying around old records, they can weigh you down. A journey to the record keeper is a way to get rid of your old records.
This is a very powerful journey, so want to make sure you set the right intention.
You also want to make sure you have a little time afterwards in case you need it.
What are Records?
Records are old data stored in your energy field / body / or memory. They are “old” records because they no longer serve any useful purpose. These records are a type of energy that can weigh you down. Getting rid of old records makes sure you aren’t carrying these around any longer.
This a little different than Recapitulation, which was described in a previous post. Recapitulation is about releasing energy from memories and past experience. To recapitulate you must contact the energy fully so you can release it. The records referred to here are more like old pieces of paper that need to be recycled.
Each person’s record keeper will look different. They could appear to you as a person, an animal, or a even a cartoon figure. For the purposes of this journey, the record keeper is the one who knows how to retrieve the records you want to get rid of.
Forming your Intention
For this journey you decide what old records you would like to get rid of. Part of the intention is that they are records that aren’t needed anymore. You can choose to ask for records related to a person in your life, an event, an old phase in your life, an old job, or a specific aspect of a relationship.
- You might have had a business partner you no longer work with. You would ask for all the “old records” related to that partnership.
- You could ask for the records for a place you aren’t living in anymore.
- You could ask for the records for old arguments you used to have with your sibling.
Don’t underestimate the power of this journey. Even though you aren’t using these records anymore, quite a lot of energy can be released through this process. It is a good idea to make sure you have a little time after the journey.
Determine what records you would like to release in advance of the journey.
Intention: To visit the record keeper to retrieve and release old records related to … the purpose you have decide on.
- Journey to your record keeper.
- Once you see the record keeper ask him / her / it to retrieve all the records related to the relationship, event or place that your are intending to release records for.
- The record keeper will retrieve the records, which can appear as a pile of files or any form that represents records. The more records the record keeper brings, the more energy you will be releasing.
- In the center of the room, you will see a fire. Once all the records have been retrieved, put them all into the fire.
- After you are done putting the records into the fire, you will also jump into the fire.
- Once you have jumped in the fire you may now return from your journey.
- Give yourself some time to absorb what happened, by either continue to lay down after you have returned or by sitting quietly for a short time.
If your record keeper brings many records back, you may decide to do only half or a quarter of the records. You can then repeat the journey until all the records have been burned. You would jump into the fire after each group of records.
You may repeat this journey as many times as you wish for various relationships, events, roles, or places if you have other records you would like to release.
Just as with any cleaning process, there is no need to rush or over do this process. Taking your time with releasing records can ensure you don’t have such a big energy shift that its hard to process it.
Note: This journey was originally taught to me by Rosina owner of TranZformation, A Spirit Center in Illinois.
Other ways of releasing old energy: